|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Mid-Cap Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AMGAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (18.47% of Total Assets)
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc||AMD||3.36%|
|US Foods Holding Corp||USFD||1.95%|
|Warrant on Forte Biosciences Inc Ordinary Shares||N/A||1.74%|
|Forte Biosciences Inc Ordinary Shares||FBRX||1.62%|
|Vail Resorts Inc||MTN||1.54%|
|Veeva Systems Inc Class A||VEEV||1.51%|
|Cadence Design Systems Inc||CDNS||1.50%|
|Universal Display Corp||OLED||1.42%|
The following are AMGAX strengths from our perspective:
- AMGAX 3-year return is 4.7%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 3.67%.
- AMGAX 5-year return is 8.48%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 8.02%.
- AMGAX 10-year return is 10.5%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 11.24%.
The following are AMGAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMGAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMGAX 15-year return is 5.52%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 7.81%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMGAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMGAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMGAX vs ACRNX
- AMGAX vs ADJEX
- AMGAX vs NNTWX
- AMGAX vs OEGAX
- AMGAX vs OEGYX
- AMGAX vs OIPAX
- AMGAX vs OIPIX
- AMGAX vs PHSKX
- AMGAX vs PRDMX
- AMGAX vs RAIMX