|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Tax Exempt Fixed Income: High Yield Muni|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AMHIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (4.36% of Total Assets)
|BUCKEYE OHIO TOB SETTLEMENT FING AUTH 5%||N/A||0.65%|
|PUERTO RICO COMWLTH AQUEDUCT & SWR AUTH REV 5.25%||N/A||0.58%|
|BUCKEYE OHIO TOB SETTLEMENT FING AUTH 0%||N/A||0.58%|
|BROOKLYN ARENA LOC DEV CORP N Y PILOT REV 5%||N/A||0.58%|
|NEW HAMPSHIRE HEALTH & ED FACS AUTH REV 0.11%||N/A||0.45%|
|PUERTO RICO SALES TAX FING CORP SALES TAX REV 5%||N/A||0.39%|
|CHICAGO ILL BRD ED 7%||N/A||0.39%|
|BROWARD CNTY FLA ARPT SYS REV 4%||N/A||0.38%|
|NEWPORT NEWS VA INDL DEV AUTH HEALTH SYS REV 5.33%||N/A||0.36%|
The following are AMHIX strengths from our perspective:
- AMHIX 3-year return is -0.19%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Municipal TR USD), -0.48%.
- AMHIX 5-year return is 1.99%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Municipal TR USD), 1.18%.
- AMHIX 10-year return is 3.66%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Municipal TR USD), 2.27%.
- AMHIX 15-year return is 3.81%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Municipal TR USD), 3.51%.
The following are AMHIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMHIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.3%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 3.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMHIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMHIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMHIX vs ACTHX
- AMHIX vs ACTFX
- AMHIX vs ABHYX
- AMHIX vs ISHCX
- AMHIX vs CHMCX
- AMHIX vs DHYAX
- AMHIX vs FHYVX
- AMHIX vs FMOAX
- AMHIX vs FMYIX
- AMHIX vs FRHIX