AADR is an ETF, whereas AMHYX is a mutual fund. AADR has a higher 5-year return than AMHYX (3.27% vs 1.6%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AMHYX (1.1% vs 1.03%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AMHYX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: High Yield Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks total return through growth of capital and current income. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in debt securities that are determined to be below investment grade quality, and in derivatives and other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
AMHYX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (12.05% of Total Assets)
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Treasury Instl||TRPXX||2.18%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Liq Assets Instl||LAPXX||1.90%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||1.90%|
|T-Mobile US, Inc. 7.88%||N/A||1.07%|
|FREEPORT-MCMORAN INC 5.4%||N/A||0.90%|
|J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. 7.12%||N/A||0.88%|
|Capitol Investment Merger Sub 2 LLC 10%||N/A||0.84%|
|CCO Holdings, LLC/ CCO Holdings Capital Corp. 5.75%||N/A||0.80%|
|CSC Holdings, LLC 4.62%||N/A||0.79%|
|Clear Channel Worldwide Holdings Inc. 9.25%||N/A||0.79%|
AMHYX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMHYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMHYX net assets are $603.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMHYX 3-year return is 0.36%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US High Yield 2% Issuer Cap TR USD), 1.93%.
- AMHYX 5-year return is 1.6%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US High Yield 2% Issuer Cap TR USD), 2.95%.
- AMHYX 10-year return is 3.73%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US High Yield 2% Issuer Cap TR USD), 5.05%.
- AMHYX 15-year return is 4.67%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US High Yield 2% Issuer Cap TR USD), 5.97%.
- AMHYX expense ratio is 1.03%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMHYX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMHYX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMHYX vs VWEAX
- AMHYX vs FAGIX
- AMHYX vs BHYIX
- AMHYX vs AHITX
- AMHYX vs PHIYX
- AMHYX vs FIHBX
- AMHYX vs OSTIX
- AMHYX vs NHFIX
- AMHYX vs MHYIX
- AMHYX vs MHCAX