AADR is an ETF, whereas AMINX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than AMINX (3.27% vs 10.77%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AMINX (1.1% vs 0.8%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AMINX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Blend|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks high current income and preservation of capital, consistent with Islamic principles. The Fund only purchases securities of dividend-paying companies, which are expected to have more stable stock prices.
AMINX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.86% of Total Assets)
|Eli Lilly and Co||LLY||5.66%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||5.52%|
|Rockwell Automation Inc||ROK||5.51%|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc||ITW||4.55%|
|McCormick & Co Inc Non-Voting||MKC||4.20%|
|PPG Industries Inc||PPG||4.02%|
|Parker Hannifin Corp||PH||3.61%|
|Honeywell International Inc||HON||3.32%|
The following are AMINX strengths from our perspective:
- AMINX 3-year return is 12.02%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AMINX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMINX net assets are $777.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMINX 5-year return is 10.77%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.37%.
- AMINX 10-year return is 11.43%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.88%.
- AMINX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AMINX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMINX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMINX vs VSMPX
- AMINX vs VFIAX
- AMINX vs VTSAX
- AMINX vs VIIIX
- AMINX vs VINIX
- AMINX vs VFFSX
- AMINX vs VITSX
- AMINX vs AIVSX
- AMINX vs SWPPX
- AMINX vs ANCFX