AADR is an ETF, whereas AMLPX is a mutual fund. AADR has a higher 5-year return than AMLPX (3.27% vs -0.32%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than AMLPX (1.1% vs 1.68%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AMLPX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Specialty: —|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in MLP interests under normal circumstances. MLPs are publicly traded partnerships primarily engaged in the transportation, storage, processing, refining, marketing, exploration, production, and mining of minerals and natural resources.
AMLPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (81.16% of Total Assets)
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||EPD||11.62%|
|Magellan Midstream Partners LP||MMP||10.44%|
|Energy Transfer LP||ET||10.10%|
|MPLX LP Partnership Units||MPLX||9.12%|
|Williams Companies Inc||WMB||8.30%|
|Targa Resources Corp||TRGP||8.13%|
|Kinder Morgan Inc Class P||KMI||7.14%|
|Shell Midstream Partners LP||SHLX||6.58%|
|Plains All American Pipeline LP||PAA||4.96%|
|Plains GP Holdings LP Class A||PAGP||4.77%|
AMLPX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMLPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMLPX net assets are $35.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMLPX 3-year return is 4.56%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- AMLPX 5-year return is -0.32%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.37%.
- AMLPX 10-year return is 2.94%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.88%.
- AMLPX expense ratio is 1.68%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AMLPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMLPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMLPX vs GLIFX
- AMLPX vs VCRIX
- AMLPX vs MLPDX
- AMLPX vs MLPTX
- AMLPX vs MLPZX
- AMLPX vs TOLIX
- AMLPX vs CSUIX
- AMLPX vs IMLPX
- AMLPX vs SMLPX
- AMLPX vs BGLYX