|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AMONX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (37.19% of Total Assets)
The following are AMONX strengths from our perspective:
- AMONX 3-year return is 8.82%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 9.78%.
- AMONX 5-year return is 10.87%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 10.29%.
- AMONX 10-year return is 11.9%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 TR USD), 12.67%.
The following are AMONX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMONX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AMONX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMONX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMONX vs ACAAX
- AMONX vs ACFOX
- AMONX vs ADSIX
- AMONX vs NRAAX
- AMONX vs NSAGX
- AMONX vs NSRCX
- AMONX vs NVDAX
- AMONX vs NVDEX
- AMONX vs OPTFX
- AMONX vs ORILX