|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AMPCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (27.88% of Total Assets)
AMPCX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMPCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMPCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMPCX 3-year return is 3.81%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.17%.
- AMPCX 5-year return is 6.56%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.56%.
- AMPCX 10-year return is 10.14%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.79%.
- AMPCX 15-year return is 6.64%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.19%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant AMPCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMPCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMPCX vs ACAAX
- AMPCX vs ACFOX
- AMPCX vs ADSIX
- AMPCX vs NRAAX
- AMPCX vs NSAGX
- AMPCX vs NSRCX
- AMPCX vs NVDAX
- AMPCX vs NVDEX
- AMPCX vs OPTFX
- AMPCX vs ORILX