|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AMRMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (25.00% of Total Assets)
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||3.09%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||2.98%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.28%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.15%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.95%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||1.75%|
The following are AMRMX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AMRMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMRMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMRMX 3-year return is 8.12%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.17%.
- AMRMX 5-year return is 8.54%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.56%.
- AMRMX 10-year return is 10.64%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.79%.
- AMRMX 15-year return is 7.14%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.19%.
Other relevant AMRMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMRMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMRMX vs ACSTX
- AMRMX vs ACGIX
- AMRMX vs AADEX
- AMRMX vs ABCYX
- AMRMX vs AAGPX
- AMRMX vs ABCIX
- AMRMX vs ABLYX
- AMRMX vs ACSYX
- AMRMX vs ACUIX
- AMRMX vs ABCVX