|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AMTOX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (37.75% of Total Assets)
|AB Government Money Market AB||MYMXX||22.39%|
|Japan (Government Of) 0.1%||N/A||4.22%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC B||RDSB.L||1.67%|
|iShares MSCI Global Mtls&Mng Prdcrs ETF||PICK||1.67%|
|iShares MSCI ACWI ETF||ACWI||1.38%|
|Digital Realty Trust Inc||DLR||1.21%|
The following are AMTOX strengths from our perspective:
- AMTOX 3-year return is -0.16%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Commodity Producers NR USD), -5.57%.
- AMTOX 5-year return is 2.95%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Commodity Producers NR USD), 1.92%.
- AMTOX 10-year return is -0.3%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Commodity Producers NR USD), -1.96%.
The following are AMTOX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMTOX net assets are $614.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMTOX expense ratio is 1.11%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AMTOX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMTOX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny