|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ANCMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (19.90% of Total Assets)
|Tesla Inc 2%||N/A||4.03%|
|Broadcom Inc Broadcom Inc 8 % Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock Ser A||AVGOP||2.21%|
|Danaher Corp PRF CONVERT 15/04/2022 USD - Ser A||DHRPA||1.94%|
|Zillow Group Inc 2.75%||N/A||1.85%|
|Splunk Inc 1.12%||N/A||1.85%|
|Microchip Technology Incorporated 1.62%||N/A||1.78%|
|Ringcentral Inc 0.01%||N/A||1.68%|
|Wayfair Inc 0.62%||N/A||1.54%|
|Teladoc Health Inc 1.25%||N/A||1.53%|
|NextEra Energy Inc Unit||NEEPP||1.49%|
The following are ANCMX strengths from our perspective:
- ANCMX 3-year return is 19.39%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 15.26%.
- ANCMX 5-year return is 14.57%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 12.9%.
- ANCMX 10-year return is 12.74%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 11.59%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ANCMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANCMX net assets are $209.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANCMX expense ratio is 0.74%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ANCMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANCMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny