|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ANEFX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (31.03% of Total Assets)
|Capital Group Central Cash Fund||N/A||6.53%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.73%|
|Ceridian HCM Holding Inc||CDAY||2.09%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||1.97%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||1.87%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||1.83%|
The following are ANEFX strengths from our perspective:
- ANEFX 5-year return is 7.03%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.51%.
- ANEFX 10-year return is 11.37%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.76%.
- ANEFX 15-year return is 7.54%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.59%.
The following are ANEFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANEFX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANEFX 3-year return is 4.01%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.34%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ANEFX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANEFX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANEFX vs ACAAX
- ANEFX vs ACFOX
- ANEFX vs ADSIX
- ANEFX vs NRAAX
- ANEFX vs NSAGX
- ANEFX vs NSRCX
- ANEFX vs NVDAX
- ANEFX vs NVDEX
- ANEFX vs OPTFX
- ANEFX vs ORILX