|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ANFCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (31.03% of Total Assets)
|Capital Group Central Cash Fund||N/A||6.53%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.73%|
|Ceridian HCM Holding Inc||CDAY||2.09%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||1.97%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||1.87%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||1.83%|
The following are ANFCX strengths from our perspective:
- ANFCX 5-year return is 6.22%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.51%.
- ANFCX 10-year return is 10.49%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.76%.
- ANFCX 15-year return is 6.7%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 4.59%.
The following are ANFCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANFCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANFCX 3-year return is 3.24%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.34%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant ANFCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANFCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANFCX vs ACAAX
- ANFCX vs ACFOX
- ANFCX vs ADSIX
- ANFCX vs NRAAX
- ANFCX vs NSAGX
- ANFCX vs NSRCX
- ANFCX vs NVDAX
- ANFCX vs NVDEX
- ANFCX vs OPTFX
- ANFCX vs ORILX