|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Small Growth|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ANOIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (13.50% of Total Assets)
|R1 RCM Inc||RCM||1.35%|
|Churchill Downs Inc||CHDN||1.31%|
|Repay Holdings Corp Ordinary Shares - Class A||RPAY||1.23%|
|Kinsale Capital Group Inc||KNSL||1.22%|
The following are ANOIX strengths from our perspective:
- ANOIX 3-year return is 6.99%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 0.58%.
- ANOIX 5-year return is 10.64%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 4.12%.
- ANOIX 10-year return is 12.34%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 9.21%.
- ANOIX 15-year return is 7.68%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 6.42%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ANOIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANOIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ANOIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANOIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANOIX vs NNLEX
- ANOIX vs NSNAX
- ANOIX vs NSPAX
- ANOIX vs NSPIX
- ANOIX vs NVSCX
- ANOIX vs NVSOX
- ANOIX vs OBMCX
- ANOIX vs OBSOX
- ANOIX vs ODIYX
- ANOIX vs OPOCX