AADR is an ETF, whereas ANVIX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ANVIX (3.27% vs 8.13%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ANVIX (1.1% vs 0.75%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ANVIX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital and income. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by normally investing at least 80% of its net assets in common stocks and other equity securities of companies large market capitalizations. The Fund invests significantly in securities expected to generate income.
ANVIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (24.74% of Total Assets)
The following are ANVIX strengths from our perspective:
- ANVIX 5-year return is 8.13%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.53%.
- ANVIX 10-year return is 11%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.63%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ANVIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANVIX net assets are $116.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ANVIX 3-year return is 8.47%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 9.62%.
- ANVIX 15-year return is 5.22%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 6.25%.
- ANVIX expense ratio is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ANVIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANVIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANVIX vs DODGX
- ANVIX vs AWSHX
- ANVIX vs VEIRX
- ANVIX vs VWNAX
- ANVIX vs AMRMX
- ANVIX vs VVIAX
- ANVIX vs VWNEX
- ANVIX vs GSFTX
- ANVIX vs VIVIX
- ANVIX vs VWNFX