AADR is an ETF, whereas ANWPX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ANWPX (3.27% vs 10.79%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ANWPX (1.1% vs 0.72%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ANWPX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: World Large Stock|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital with future income as a secondary objective. The Fund seeks to take advantage of investment opportunities generated by changes in international trade patterns and economic and political relationships by investing in common stocks of companies located around the world.
ANWPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.14% of Total Assets)
|Capital Group Central Cash Fund||N/A||4.27%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||3.27%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||2.81%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||1.84%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML||1.27%|
|PayPal Holdings Inc||PYPL||1.19%|
The following are ANWPX strengths from our perspective:
- ANWPX 3-year return is 11.92%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.66%.
- ANWPX 5-year return is 10.79%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.41%.
- ANWPX 10-year return is 11.48%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.25%.
- ANWPX 15-year return is 7.85%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 5.24%.
The following are ANWPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANWPX expense ratio is 0.72%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.24%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ANWPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANWPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANWPX vs CWGIX
- ANWPX vs DODWX
- ANWPX vs VHGEX
- ANWPX vs TEPLX
- ANWPX vs OPPAX
- ANWPX vs TEDIX
- ANWPX vs VTWIX
- ANWPX vs PRGSX
- ANWPX vs MDISX
- ANWPX vs PGGAX