|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Balanced: Convertibles|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ANZAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (19.90% of Total Assets)
|Tesla Inc 2%||N/A||4.03%|
|Broadcom Inc Broadcom Inc 8 % Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock Ser A||AVGOP||2.21%|
|Danaher Corp PRF CONVERT 15/04/2022 USD - Ser A||DHRPA||1.94%|
|Zillow Group Inc 2.75%||N/A||1.85%|
|Splunk Inc 1.12%||N/A||1.85%|
|Microchip Technology Incorporated 1.62%||N/A||1.78%|
|Ringcentral Inc 0.01%||N/A||1.68%|
|Wayfair Inc 0.62%||N/A||1.54%|
|Teladoc Health Inc 1.25%||N/A||1.53%|
|NextEra Energy Inc Unit||NEEPP||1.49%|
The following are ANZAX strengths from our perspective:
- ANZAX 3-year return is 11.62%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 10.22%.
- ANZAX 5-year return is 12.04%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 9.74%.
- ANZAX 10-year return is 11.05%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA All US Convertible TR USD), 10.64%.
The following are ANZAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ANZAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ANZAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ANZAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ANZAX vs CCVIX
- ANZAX vs NCIAX
- ANZAX vs MCOAX
- ANZAX vs MCNVX
- ANZAX vs FISCX
- ANZAX vs FICVX
- ANZAX vs FCVSX
- ANZAX vs FCSZX
- ANZAX vs CNSCX
- ANZAX vs CNSAX