|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Balanced: Allocation--30% to 50% Equity|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AOCIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (73.62% of Total Assets)
|American Century Diversified Bond Inv||ADFIX||19.34%|
|American Century Inflation Adjs Bond Inv||ACITX||6.98%|
|American Century Sustainable Equity Inv||AFDIX||6.87%|
|American Century Global Bond Inv||AGBVX||6.82%|
|American Century Large Company Value Inv||ALVIX||6.77%|
|American Century US Government MMkt Inv||TCRXX||5.69%|
|American Century International Bond Inv||BEGBX||5.51%|
|American Century Growth Inv||TWCGX||5.42%|
|American Century Mid Cap Value Inv||ACMVX||5.31%|
|American Century Short Dur Inf PrBd Inv||APOIX||4.91%|
The following are AOCIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AOCIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AOCIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AOCIX 3-year return is 3.4%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 TR USD), 9.4%.
- AOCIX 5-year return is 3.82%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 TR USD), 9.91%.
- AOCIX 10-year return is 5.13%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 TR USD), 12.44%.
- AOCIX 15-year return is 4.61%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 TR USD), 8.01%.
Other relevant AOCIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AOCIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AOCIX vs ABUAX
- AOCIX vs NVMBX
- AOCIX vs OACIX
- AOCIX vs OCIYX
- AOCIX vs OPPEX
- AOCIX vs OYCIX
- AOCIX vs PRPFX
- AOCIX vs PRSIX
- AOCIX vs QMAAX
- AOCIX vs QMAYX