|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Balanced: Allocation--70% to 85% Equity|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks total return which includes both capital appreciation and income from dividends and interest that is consistent with the asset mix. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by investing in other American Century mutual funds that represent a variety of asset classes and investment styles.
AOGIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (70.88% of Total Assets)
|American Century Large Company Value Inv||ALVIX||10.61%|
|American Century Sustainable Equity Inv||AFDIX||9.72%|
|American Century Growth Inv||TWCGX||8.45%|
|American Century Heritage Inv||TWHIX||7.43%|
|American Century Mid Cap Value Inv||ACMVX||6.65%|
|American Century International Gr Inv||TWIEX||6.32%|
|American Century Diversified Bond Inv||ADFIX||5.92%|
|American Century Emerging Markets Inv||TWMIX||5.85%|
|American Century Equity Growth Inv||BEQGX||4.99%|
|American Century Focused Dynamic Gr Inv||ACFOX||4.94%|
The following are AOGIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AOGIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AOGIX net assets are $935.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AOGIX 3-year return is 7.78%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 TR USD), 12.28%.
- AOGIX 5-year return is 7.15%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 TR USD), 11.75%.
- AOGIX 10-year return is 8.82%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 TR USD), 13.51%.
- AOGIX 15-year return is 6.03%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 3000 TR USD), 8.51%.
Other relevant AOGIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AOGIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AOGIX vs AMECX
- AOGIX vs VASGX
- AOGIX vs GAIOX
- AOGIX vs FFNOX
- AOGIX vs FSDIX
- AOGIX vs FFALX
- AOGIX vs IFACX
- AOGIX vs FAMRX
- AOGIX vs TRSGX
- AOGIX vs OAAAX