AADR is an ETF, whereas APHKX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than APHKX (3.27% vs 5.85%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than APHKX (1.1% vs 0.95%). Below is the comparison between AADR and APHKX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: Foreign Large Blend|
|Family||AdvisorShares||Artisan Partners Limited Partnership|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks maximum long-term capital growth by investing in a portfolio of undervalued non-U.S. companies.
APHKX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (41.48% of Total Assets)
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||6.01%|
|Compass Group PLC||CPG.L||4.76%|
|Arch Capital Group Ltd||ACGL||3.81%|
|UBS Group AG||UBSG||3.79%|
|Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA||FME.DE||3.58%|
|HCL Technologies Ltd||HCLTECH.BO||3.30%|
|Cie Financiere Richemont SA||CFR||3.30%|
The following are APHKX strengths from our perspective:
- APHKX 3-year return is 9.53%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 4.19%.
- APHKX 5-year return is 5.85%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 3.44%.
- APHKX 10-year return is 9.03%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 5.79%.
- APHKX 15-year return is 6.19%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 1.83%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are APHKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- APHKX expense ratio is 0.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant APHKX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following APHKX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- APHKX vs VGTSX
- APHKX vs VTIAX
- APHKX vs DODFX
- APHKX vs VTSNX
- APHKX vs VTPSX
- APHKX vs VTMGX
- APHKX vs VDIPX
- APHKX vs VTMNX
- APHKX vs VTISX
- APHKX vs TCIEX