|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Inflation-Protected Bond|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
APOIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (39.15% of Total Assets)
|United States Treasury Notes 0.25%||N/A||20.10%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.62%||N/A||6.77%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.5%||N/A||4.91%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||3.71%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.38%||N/A||3.66%|
The following are APOIX strengths from our perspective:
- APOIX 3-year return is 3.76%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg U.S. Treasury TIPS 1-5Y TR USD), 3.72%.
- APOIX 5-year return is 2.95%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg U.S. Treasury TIPS 1-5Y TR USD), 3.03%.
- APOIX 10-year return is 1.49%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg U.S. Treasury TIPS 1-5Y TR USD), 1.6%.
- APOIX 15-year return is 3.44%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg U.S. Treasury TIPS 1-5Y TR USD), 2.83%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are APOIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- APOIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant APOIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following APOIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- APOIX vs ACITX
- APOIX vs FCIHX
- APOIX vs WATPX
- APOIX vs APSAX
- APOIX vs BAIPX
- APOIX vs BFIAX
- APOIX vs BFICX
- APOIX vs BIIPX
- APOIX vs BPRAX
- APOIX vs BPRCX