|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Family||AdvisorShares||Cavanal Hill funds|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
APOPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (34.33% of Total Assets)
|Cavanal Hill Government Secs MMkt Sel||APSXX||8.56%|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd 4.2%||N/A||4.01%|
|Acacia Communications Inc||ACIA||3.68%|
|GoDaddy Inc A||GDDY||2.99%|
|SPDRÂ® Gold Shares||GLD||2.77%|
|Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation 4.7%||N/A||2.63%|
|BP Capital Markets America, Inc. 4.5%||N/A||2.48%|
|The Walt Disney Co||DIS||2.37%|
APOPX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are APOPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- APOPX net assets are $3.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- APOPX 3-year return is 1.74%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- APOPX 5-year return is 3.73%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
- APOPX expense ratio is 1.32%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant APOPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following APOPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny