|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: World Large Stock|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AQGIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (48.60% of Total Assets)
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||7.34%|
|Hang Seng Index Future Oct 20||HSIV0.HK||7.28%|
|ASX SPI 200 Index Future Dec 20||APZ0.AX||6.84%|
|TOPIX Future Dec 20||TOPIXZ0||5.96%|
|Dax Future Dec 20||FDAXZ0.DE||5.18%|
|FTSE MIB Index Future Dec 20||FTMIBZ0.MI||3.24%|
|Ibex 35 Indx Futr Equity Index 16/Oct/2020 Ibv0||N/A||2.98%|
The following are AQGIX strengths from our perspective:
- AQGIX 10-year return is 8.94%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 9.49%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AQGIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AQGIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AQGIX 3-year return is 5.23%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 6.93%.
- AQGIX 5-year return is 4.42%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 7.08%.
Other relevant AQGIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AQGIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AQGIX vs NPFCX
- AQGIX vs NSRIX
- AQGIX vs NWWOX
- AQGIX vs OAAIX
- AQGIX vs OAKGX
- AQGIX vs OAKWX
- AQGIX vs OGLYX
- AQGIX vs OPPAX
- AQGIX vs OYAIX
- AQGIX vs PFQAX