|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ARBNX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (61.55% of Total Assets)
|Morgan Stanley Instl Lqudty Govt Instl||MVRXX||13.78%|
|Msgss Trs Usd R V 01mlibor Us0001m -40.00 Bps /Msgsss||N/A||6.30%|
|Msgss Trs Usd P E Us6174464486/ Ms Us Swap||N/A||6.30%|
|E*TRADE Financial Corp||N/A||6.25%|
|Schwmss Trs Usd R V 01mfedl Fedl01m-40.00bps||N/A||5.55%|
|Schwmss Trs Usd P E Schwab /Schw Us||N/A||5.55%|
|TD Ameritrade Holding Corp||N/A||5.53%|
|Water Island Event-Driven Fund I||AEDNX||4.74%|
|58.com Inc ADR repr Class A||N/A||2.87%|
The following are ARBNX strengths from our perspective:
- ARBNX 3-year return is 2.82%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US 3-Month Treasury Bill TR USD), 1.71%.
- ARBNX 5-year return is 3.08%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US 3-Month Treasury Bill TR USD), 1.2%.
- ARBNX 10-year return is 2.4%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US 3-Month Treasury Bill TR USD), 0.64%.
- ARBNX 15-year return is 3.22%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US 3-Month Treasury Bill TR USD), 1.3%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ARBNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARBNX expense ratio is 1.74%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ARBNX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ARBNX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny