AADR is an ETF, whereas ARIMX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ARIMX (3.27% vs 14.05%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ARIMX (1.1% vs 1.02%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ARIMX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in common stocks and other equity securities of small- and mid-cap companies with market capitalizations of less than $6 billion at the time of acquisition.
ARIMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.79% of Total Assets)
|GCI Liberty Inc A||GLIBA||5.24%|
|Air Transport Services Group Inc||ATSG||4.97%|
|Cannae Holdings Inc Ordinary Shares||CNNE||4.18%|
|White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd||WTM||4.06%|
|Premier Inc Class A||PINC||3.78%|
|Hostess Brands Inc Class A||TWNK||3.66%|
|BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings Inc||BJ||3.08%|
The following are ARIMX strengths from our perspective:
- ARIMX 3-year return is 2.99%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Value TR USD), -0.04%.
- ARIMX 5-year return is 9.4%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Value TR USD), 5.23%.
- ARIMX 10-year return is 10.06%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Value TR USD), 8.81%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ARIMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARIMX net assets are $171.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARIMX expense ratio is 1.1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ARIMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ARIMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny