AADR is an ETF, whereas AROIX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than AROIX (3.27% vs 6.59%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AROIX (1.1% vs 0.86%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AROIX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2045|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks highest total return consistent with its asset mix. The Fund invests in the underlying fund with a variety of asset classes and investment styles. The underlying stock funds draw on growth, value and quantitative techniques and diversify investments among small, medium and large U.S. and foreign companies.
AROIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (71.87% of Total Assets)
|American Century NT Diversified Bond G||ACLDX||12.24%|
|American Century NT Large Co Val G||ACLLX||10.96%|
|American Century Sustainable Equity G||AFEGX||8.50%|
|American Century NT Mid Cap Value G||ACLMX||6.84%|
|American Century NT Growth G||ACLTX||6.71%|
|American Century NT International Gr G||ACLNX||6.06%|
|American Century NT Heritage G||ACLWX||5.78%|
|American Century NT Emerging Markets G||ACLKX||5.39%|
|American Century Global Bond G||AGBGX||4.75%|
|American Century NT Equity Growth G||ACLEX||4.64%|
The following are AROIX strengths from our perspective:
- AROIX 5-year return is 6.8%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date To 2045 TR), 7.44%.
- AROIX 10-year return is 8.24%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date To 2045 TR), 8.54%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AROIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AROIX net assets are $453.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AROIX 3-year return is 7.42%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date To 2045 TR), 8.26%.
- AROIX expense ratio is 0.86%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AROIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AROIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AROIX vs VTIVX
- AROIX vs TRRKX
- AROIX vs FFFGX
- AROIX vs TLXIX
- AROIX vs TTFIX
- AROIX vs AAHTX
- AROIX vs FIOFX
- AROIX vs FFFIX
- AROIX vs SWYHX
- AROIX vs SWMRX