AADR is an ETF, whereas ARTJX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ARTJX (3.27% vs 6.77%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ARTJX (1.1% vs 1.3%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ARTJX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: Foreign Small/Mid Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth by investing at least 80% of its net assets in stocks of small foreign companies (market capitalization of less than $3 billion).
ARTJX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (20.23% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||2.83%|
|Metso Outotec Corp||MOCORP||2.17%|
|SG Holdings Co Ltd||9143||2.06%|
|BlackRock Liquidity T-Fund Dollar||TFEXX||1.84%|
|Kornit Digital Ltd||KRNT||1.83%|
|Fidelity Treasury Portfolio - Inst Shares - Fund||N/A||1.78%|
|Federated Hermes Treasury Obl IS||TOIXX||1.78%|
The following are ARTJX strengths from our perspective:
- ARTJX 3-year return is 6.5%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA SMID NR USD), 4.74%.
- ARTJX 5-year return is 6.77%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA SMID NR USD), 3.47%.
- ARTJX 10-year return is 7.27%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA SMID NR USD), 5.86%.
- ARTJX 15-year return is 4.65%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA SMID NR USD), 2.68%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ARTJX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant ARTJX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ARTJX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ARTJX vs PRIDX
- ARTJX vs OSMYX
- ARTJX vs BCSFX
- ARTJX vs ACINX
- ARTJX vs TINGX
- ARTJX vs OSMAX
- ARTJX vs FSCOX
- ARTJX vs GPIIX
- ARTJX vs WIIGX
- ARTJX vs HLMRX