AADR is an ETF, whereas ARTKX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ARTKX (3.27% vs 5.6%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ARTKX (1.1% vs 1.18%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ARTKX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: Foreign Large Blend|
|Family||AdvisorShares||Artisan Partners Limited Partnership|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks maximum long-term capital growth by investing in a portfolio of undervalued non-U.S. companies.
ARTKX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (41.48% of Total Assets)
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||6.01%|
|Compass Group PLC||CPG.L||4.76%|
|Arch Capital Group Ltd||ACGL||3.81%|
|UBS Group AG||UBSG||3.79%|
|Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA||FME.DE||3.58%|
|HCL Technologies Ltd||HCLTECH.BO||3.30%|
|Cie Financiere Richemont SA||CFR||3.30%|
The following are ARTKX strengths from our perspective:
- ARTKX 3-year return is 9.61%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 4.46%.
- ARTKX 5-year return is 5.6%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 3.54%.
- ARTKX 10-year return is 9.38%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 6.6%.
- ARTKX 15-year return is 6.02%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 1.91%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ARTKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARTKX expense ratio is 1.18%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ARTKX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ARTKX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ARTKX vs VGTSX
- ARTKX vs VTIAX
- ARTKX vs DODFX
- ARTKX vs VTSNX
- ARTKX vs VTPSX
- ARTKX vs VTMGX
- ARTKX vs APHKX
- ARTKX vs VDIPX
- ARTKX vs VTMNX
- ARTKX vs VTISX