|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: World Large Stock|
|Family||AdvisorShares||Artisan Partners Funds Inc|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ARTRX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (36.86% of Total Assets)
|Techtronic Industries Co Ltd||00669.HK||5.07%|
|Lowe's Companies Inc||LOW||4.83%|
|Fidelity National Information Services Inc||FIS||4.06%|
|Lonza Group Ltd||LONN||3.65%|
|IHS Markit Ltd||INFO||3.17%|
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc||AMD||3.03%|
The following are ARTRX strengths from our perspective:
- ARTRX 3-year return is 6.66%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.34%.
- ARTRX 5-year return is 7.6%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.51%.
- ARTRX 10-year return is 11.06%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.76%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ARTRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARTRX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ARTRX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ARTRX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ARTRX vs NPFCX
- ARTRX vs NSRIX
- ARTRX vs NWWOX
- ARTRX vs OAAIX
- ARTRX vs OAKGX
- ARTRX vs OAKWX
- ARTRX vs OGLYX
- ARTRX vs OPPAX
- ARTRX vs OYAIX
- ARTRX vs PFQAX