|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ARWAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (74.18% of Total Assets)
|American Century NT Diversified Bond G||ACLDX||20.46%|
|American Century NT Large Co Val G||ACLLX||8.77%|
|American Century Global Bond G||AGBGX||7.91%|
|American Century US Government MMkt Fd G||AGGXX||7.79%|
|American Century Sustainable Equity G||AFEGX||6.81%|
|American Century Short Dur Infl ProBd G||APOGX||5.07%|
|American Century NT Growth G||ACLTX||4.44%|
|American Century NT Mid Cap Value G||ACLMX||4.41%|
|American Century NT Intl Val G||ANTYX||4.28%|
|American Century NT International Gr G||ACLNX||4.24%|
The following are ARWAX strengths from our perspective:
- ARWAX 3-year return is 6.14%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date To 2025 TR), 6.39%.
- ARWAX 5-year return is 6.84%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date To 2025 TR), 7.51%.
- ARWAX 10-year return is 7.29%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date To 2025 TR), 7.3%.
The following are ARWAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ARWAX net assets are $268.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ARWAX expense ratio is 1.04%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ARWAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ARWAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny