|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Short-term Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ASBAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (17.08% of Total Assets)
|United States Treasury Notes 0.13%||N/A||4.78%|
|US Treasury Note 0.12%||N/A||3.02%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.62%||N/A||2.61%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.75%||N/A||2.51%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.5%||N/A||2.21%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||1.95%|
ASBAX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ASBAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASBAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASBAX 3-year return is -0.03%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Government/Credit 1-3 Yr Ex Baa TR USD), 0.2%.
- ASBAX 5-year return is 0.65%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Government/Credit 1-3 Yr Ex Baa TR USD), 0.9%.
- ASBAX 10-year return is 0.59%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Government/Credit 1-3 Yr Ex Baa TR USD), 0.87%.
- ASBAX 15-year return is 1.17%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Government/Credit 1-3 Yr Ex Baa TR USD), 1.77%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.3%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 2.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ASBAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASBAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASBAX vs ACSNX
- ASBAX vs NSBIX
- ASBAX vs NSBTX
- ASBAX vs NSHAX
- ASBAX vs NSHLX
- ASBAX vs NSTIX
- ASBAX vs NSTMX
- ASBAX vs NSTRX
- ASBAX vs OUSGX
- ASBAX vs OUSYX