|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Short-term Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ASBCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (17.08% of Total Assets)
|United States Treasury Notes 0.13%||N/A||4.78%|
|US Treasury Note 0.12%||N/A||3.02%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.62%||N/A||2.61%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.75%||N/A||2.51%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.5%||N/A||2.21%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||1.95%|
ASBCX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ASBCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASBCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASBCX 3-year return is -0.7%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Government/Credit 1-3 Yr Ex Baa TR USD), 0.2%.
- ASBCX 5-year return is -0.06%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Government/Credit 1-3 Yr Ex Baa TR USD), 0.9%.
- ASBCX 10-year return is -0.2%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Government/Credit 1-3 Yr Ex Baa TR USD), 0.87%.
- ASBCX 15-year return is 0.37%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Government/Credit 1-3 Yr Ex Baa TR USD), 1.77%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant ASBCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASBCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASBCX vs ACSNX
- ASBCX vs NSBIX
- ASBCX vs NSBTX
- ASBCX vs NSHAX
- ASBCX vs NSHLX
- ASBCX vs NSTIX
- ASBCX vs NSTMX
- ASBCX vs NSTRX
- ASBCX vs OUSGX
- ASBCX vs OUSYX