|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ASCZX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (28.08% of Total Assets)
The following are ASCZX strengths from our perspective:
- ASCZX 3-year return is 23.05%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 9.39%.
- ASCZX 5-year return is 18.23%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 10.03%.
- ASCZX 10-year return is 14.89%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Growth TR USD), 12.89%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ASCZX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASCZX net assets are $26.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASCZX expense ratio is 0.99%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ASCZX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASCZX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny