|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Equity: Southeast Asia - Total Market|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||--||FTSE ASEAN 40 Index|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the FTSE/ASEAN 40 Index. The Index tracks the performance of the 40 largest and most liquid companies in the five ASEAN regions: Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
ASEA performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (51.79% of Total Assets)
|DBS Group Holdings Ltd||D05.SI||9.03%|
|Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd||O39.SI||7.20%|
|PT Bank Central Asia Tbk||BBCA||6.48%|
|United Overseas Bank Ltd||U11.SI||6.06%|
|Ptt PCL DR||PTT-R||4.82%|
|Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Class B||BBRI||4.12%|
|Public Bank Bhd||1295||3.81%|
|Singapore Telecommunications Ltd||Z74.SI||3.75%|
|Malayan Banking Bhd||1155||3.42%|
|Siam Cement PCL Units Non-Voting Depository Receipt||SCC-R||3.10%|
ASEA prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ASEA weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASEA net assets are $42.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASEA 3-year return is 1.37%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 4.66%.
- ASEA 5-year return is 2.55%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 3.75%.
- ASEA 10-year return is 2.74%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 5.88%.
- ASEA expense ratio is 0.65%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ASEA comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASEA comparisons that investors often look for on Finny