|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ASEIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (15.61% of Total Assets)
|Horizon Therapeutics PLC||HZNP||1.92%|
|Select Medical Holdings Corp||SEM||1.71%|
|Cabot Microelectronics Corp||CCMP||1.48%|
|J2 Global Inc||JCOM||1.45%|
|Jack In The Box Inc||JACK||1.44%|
|Deckers Outdoor Corp||DECK||1.44%|
The following are ASEIX strengths from our perspective:
- ASEIX 3-year return is 4.69%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 4.23%.
- ASEIX 5-year return is 7.34%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 7.72%.
- ASEIX 10-year return is 10.04%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 10.6%.
- ASEIX 15-year return is 6.87%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 7.21%.
The following are ASEIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASEIX net assets are $5.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASEIX expense ratio is 1.49%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ASEIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASEIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny