|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: High Yield Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ASHAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (33.93% of Total Assets)
|CVR Energy Inc 5.25%||N/A||4.20%|
|Alliance Data Systems Corporation 4.75%||N/A||3.99%|
|Connect Finco SARL/Connect US Finco LLC 6.75%||N/A||3.72%|
|Targa Resources Partners LP/Targa Resources Finance Corporation 5.25%||N/A||3.67%|
|ASURION LLC SECOND LIEN||N/A||3.66%|
|AMC Networks Inc 5%||N/A||3.12%|
|PBF Holding Company LLC and PBF Finance Corp. 7.25%||N/A||3.03%|
|Global Aircraft Leasing Co Ltd 6.5%||N/A||2.99%|
|EG Global Finance PLC 8.5%||N/A||2.90%|
|Apx Group, Inc. 2020 Term Loan||N/A||2.65%|
The following are ASHAX strengths from our perspective:
- ASHAX 3-year return is 2.18%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 1.89%.
The following are ASHAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASHAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASHAX 5-year return is 2.17%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 2.64%.
- ASHAX 10-year return is 3.39%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 3.84%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 2.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ASHAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASHAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASHAX vs ABHIX
- ASHAX vs NHSIX
- ASHAX vs NNHIX
- ASHAX vs NSYAX
- ASHAX vs NSYCX
- ASHAX vs NTAFX
- ASHAX vs OGYAX
- ASHAX vs OGYYX
- ASHAX vs OSTIX
- ASHAX vs PAXHX