|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: High Yield Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ASHIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (33.93% of Total Assets)
|CVR Energy Inc 5.25%||N/A||4.20%|
|Alliance Data Systems Corporation 4.75%||N/A||3.99%|
|Connect Finco SARL/Connect US Finco LLC 6.75%||N/A||3.72%|
|Targa Resources Partners LP/Targa Resources Finance Corporation 5.25%||N/A||3.67%|
|ASURION LLC SECOND LIEN||N/A||3.66%|
|AMC Networks Inc 5%||N/A||3.12%|
|PBF Holding Company LLC and PBF Finance Corp. 7.25%||N/A||3.03%|
|Global Aircraft Leasing Co Ltd 6.5%||N/A||2.99%|
|EG Global Finance PLC 8.5%||N/A||2.90%|
|Apx Group, Inc. 2020 Term Loan||N/A||2.65%|
The following are ASHIX strengths from our perspective:
- ASHIX 3-year return is 2.46%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 1.89%.
- ASHIX 5-year return is 2.43%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 2.64%.
- ASHIX 10-year return is 3.66%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA 1-3 Year BB US Cash Pay High Yield TR USD), 3.84%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ASHIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASHIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ASHIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASHIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASHIX vs AHTCX
- ASHIX vs ABHIX
- ASHIX vs NHSIX
- ASHIX vs NNHIX
- ASHIX vs NSYAX
- ASHIX vs NSYCX
- ASHIX vs NTAFX
- ASHIX vs OGYAX
- ASHIX vs OGYYX
- ASHIX vs OSTIX