|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ASMMX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (40.97% of Total Assets)
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.83%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||4.59%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||3.76%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||3.05%|
|Lowe's Companies Inc||LOW||2.61%|
|PayPal Holdings Inc||PYPL||2.17%|
ASMMX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ASMMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASMMX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ASMMX 3-year return is 7.65%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 11.95%.
- ASMMX 5-year return is 10.16%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 13.49%.
- ASMMX 10-year return is 12.83%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 14.56%.
- ASMMX 15-year return is 7.82%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 10.32%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ASMMX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASMMX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASMMX vs ACAAX
- ASMMX vs ACFOX
- ASMMX vs ADSIX
- ASMMX vs NRAAX
- ASMMX vs NSAGX
- ASMMX vs NSRCX
- ASMMX vs NVDAX
- ASMMX vs NVDEX
- ASMMX vs OPTFX
- ASMMX vs ORILX