|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Small Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ASMOX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (12.26% of Total Assets)
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.27%|
|E-mini Russell 2000 Index Future Dec 20||RTYZ0||2.96%|
|Penn National Gaming Inc||PENN||1.17%|
|iRhythm Technologies Inc||IRTC||0.80%|
|Seres Therapeutics Inc||MCRB||0.64%|
|LHC Group Inc||LHCG||0.64%|
|Plug Power Inc||PLUG||0.60%|
The following are ASMOX strengths from our perspective:
- ASMOX 3-year return is 4.82%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 4.1%.
- ASMOX 5-year return is 6.2%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 4.77%.
- ASMOX 10-year return is 9.82%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 9.46%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ASMOX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ASMOX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ASMOX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ASMOX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ASMOX vs NNLEX
- ASMOX vs NSNAX
- ASMOX vs NSPAX
- ASMOX vs NSPIX
- ASMOX vs NVSCX
- ASMOX vs NVSOX
- ASMOX vs OBMCX
- ASMOX vs OBSOX
- ASMOX vs ODIYX
- ASMOX vs OPOCX