AADR is an ETF, whereas ATACX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ATACX (3.27% vs 8.21%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ATACX (1.1% vs 1.74%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ATACX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Balanced: Allocation|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to achieve absolute positive return over time. The Fund invests the Fund's assets primarily in shares of exchange-traded funds that track various indices. These indices may track the performance of the equity, fixed income and/or commodities markets.
ATACX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (100.00% of Total Assets)
ATACX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ATACX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATACX net assets are $41.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ATACX 3-year return is 11.71%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.6%.
- ATACX 5-year return is 8.21%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.99%.
- ATACX expense ratio is 1.74%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ATACX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ATACX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ATACX vs PAAIX
- ATACX vs BIICX
- ATACX vs BAICX
- ATACX vs PAUIX
- ATACX vs BCICX
- ATACX vs ABRZX
- ATACX vs PASAX
- ATACX vs PAUAX
- ATACX vs ETFOX
- ATACX vs LCRIX