AADR is an ETF, whereas ATCCX is a mutual fund. AADR has a higher 5-year return than ATCCX (3.27% vs 1.01%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ATCCX (1.1% vs 1.5%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ATCCX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide maximize after-tax return and income. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in fixed-income securities and at least 65% of its total assets in municipal securities that pay interest that is exempt from Federal income tax. The Fund may invest in securities below investment grade.
ATCCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (19.04% of Total Assets)
|BUCKEYE OHIO TOB SETTLEMENT FING AUTH 5%||N/A||4.25%|
|PHILADELPHIA PA SCH DIST 5%||N/A||2.15%|
|LOUISIANA PUB FACS AUTH LEASE REV 5%||N/A||1.99%|
|OKLAHOMA DEV FIN AUTH REV 5%||N/A||1.70%|
|GOLDEN ST TOB SECURITIZATION CORP CALIF TOB SETTLEMENT REV 5%||N/A||1.56%|
|TOBACCO SETTLEMENT FING CORP N J 5%||N/A||1.55%|
|SALT LAKE CITY UTAH ARPT REV 5%||N/A||1.53%|
|ILLINOIS ST 5%||N/A||1.45%|
|NEW YORK N Y CITY TRANSITIONAL FIN AUTH BLDG AID REV 5%||N/A||1.43%|
|AB Government Money Market AB||MYMXX||1.43%|
ATCCX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ATCCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATCCX net assets are $1.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ATCCX 3-year return is 2.05%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 4.07%.
- ATCCX 5-year return is 2.39%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 3.97%.
- ATCCX expense ratio is 1.5%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant ATCCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ATCCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny