|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ATHDX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.26% of Total Assets)
|Cadence Design Systems Inc||CDNS||2.98%|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc Class A||CMG||2.53%|
|Veeva Systems Inc Class A||VEEV||2.31%|
|Square Inc A||SQ||2.07%|
|Skyworks Solutions Inc||SWKS||2.04%|
|Align Technology Inc||ALGN||1.99%|
The following are ATHDX strengths from our perspective:
- ATHDX 3-year return is 16.42%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 16.11%.
- ATHDX 5-year return is 13.37%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 14.36%.
- ATHDX 10-year return is 13.58%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 14.83%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ATHDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATHDX net assets are $141.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ATHDX expense ratio is 0.66%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ATHDX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ATHDX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny