AADR is an ETF, whereas ATMCX is a mutual fund. AADR has a higher 5-year return than ATMCX (3.27% vs 1.2%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ATMCX (1.1% vs 1.66%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ATMCX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Nontraditional Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks maximum long-term after tax return, consistent with preservation of capital and prudent investment management. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing under normal circumstances at least 80% of its assets in a diversified portfolio of Fixed Income Instruments of varying maturities.
ATMCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (64.90% of Total Assets)
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||11.12%|
|Australian Sorghum Future Sept 20||USU0||9.68%|
|5 Year Treasury Note Future Sept 20||ZFU0||6.82%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future Sept 20||ZNU0||6.42%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.5%||N/A||6.16%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 3%||N/A||3.99%|
|Fin Fut Eux Euro-Btp 09/08/20||N/A||3.94%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 2.5%||N/A||3.91%|
The following are ATMCX strengths from our perspective:
- ATMCX 10-year return is 1.38%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE LIBOR 3 Month USD), 0.9%.
The following are ATMCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ATMCX net assets are $3.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ATMCX 3-year return is -0.36%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE LIBOR 3 Month USD), 0.83%.
- ATMCX 5-year return is 1.18%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE LIBOR 3 Month USD), 1.34%.
- ATMCX expense ratio is 1.66%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant ATMCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ATMCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ATMCX vs BSIIX
- ATMCX vs PMZIX
- ATMCX vs LSIZX
- ATMCX vs MWCIX
- ATMCX vs PFIUX
- ATMCX vs IISIX
- ATMCX vs BASIX
- ATMCX vs COSIX
- ATMCX vs DFLEX
- ATMCX vs LAOIX