|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
BFOCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (50.35% of Total Assets)
The following are BFOCX strengths from our perspective:
- BFOCX 3-year return is 36.74%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- BFOCX 5-year return is 29.33%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
- BFOCX 10-year return is 22.32%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.33%.
- BFOCX 15-year return is 18.06%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.4%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are BFOCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BFOCX net assets are $327.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- BFOCX expense ratio is 1.97%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant BFOCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BFOCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny