|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Equity: Global Casinos / Gaming|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||--||MVIS Global Gaming Index|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of the S-Network Global Gaming IndexSM. The Fund seeks to invest at least 80% of its total assets in equity securities of U.S. and foreign companies primarily engaged in the global gaming industry.
BJK performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (58.47% of Total Assets)
|Flutter Entertainment PLC||FLTR.L||7.71%|
|DraftKings Inc Ordinary Shares - Class A||DKNG||7.04%|
|Las Vegas Sands Corp||LVS||6.53%|
|Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd||00027.HK||6.23%|
|Aristocrat Leisure Ltd||ALL.AX||5.92%|
|MGM Resorts International||MGM||5.15%|
|Caesars Entertainment Inc||CZR||4.43%|
|VICI Properties Inc Ordinary Shares||VICI||4.39%|
BJK prosNone that we could think of.
The following are BJK weaknesses from our perspective:
- BJK net assets are $68.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- BJK 3-year return is 3.58%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.34%.
- BJK 5-year return is 3.16%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.51%.
- BJK 10-year return is 4.61%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.76%.
- BJK expense ratio is 0.62%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant BJK comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BJK comparisons that investors often look for on Finny