|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
BLFXX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (35.39% of Total Assets)
|Rep Treasury Note Fijpm||N/A||5.62%|
|Tri-Party Hsbc Securities (Usa) In||N/A||5.37%|
|Tri-Party Barclays Bank Plc||N/A||4.00%|
|Tri-Party Societe Generale||N/A||3.32%|
|Tri-Party Wells Fargo Securities L||N/A||3.26%|
|Rep Treasury Bond Fijpm||N/A||3.01%|
|Tri-Party Nomura Securities Intern||N/A||2.98%|
|Tri-Party Bnp Paribas||N/A||2.86%|
|Tri-Party Morgan Stanley & Co Llc||N/A||2.03%|
The following are BLFXX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are BLFXX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BLFXX 3-year return is 1.41%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 1.64%.
- BLFXX 5-year return is 0.96%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 1.17%.
- BLFXX 10-year return is 0.48%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 0.61%.
- BLFXX 15-year return is 0.8%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 1.26%.
Other relevant BLFXX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BLFXX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny