|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
BLYAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (30.01% of Total Assets)
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc||AMD||2.28%|
|Cadence Design Systems Inc||CDNS||2.22%|
|IDEXX Laboratories Inc||IDXX||2.21%|
|State Street Instl US Govt MMkt Slct||GVSXX||2.10%|
|Match Group Inc||MTCH||2.08%|
BLYAX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are BLYAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BLYAX net assets are $2.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- BLYAX 3-year return is 16.16%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 22.47%.
- BLYAX 5-year return is 14.26%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 20.16%.
- BLYAX 10-year return is 15.41%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 17.91%.
- BLYAX expense ratio is 1.21%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant BLYAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BLYAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny