|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
BMPSX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (63.81% of Total Assets)
|Sociedad Hipotecaria Federal SNC IBD 0%||N/A||15.32%|
|Air Products & Chemicals Inc||APD||5.68%|
|Royal Bank of Canada 0%||N/A||3.79%|
|DuPont de Nemours Inc||DD||3.69%|
|PPG Industries Inc||PPG||3.61%|
The following are BMPSX strengths from our perspective:
- BMPSX 5-year return is 9.94%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Dow Jones US Basic Materials TR USD), 10.81%.
The following are BMPSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BMPSX net assets are $0.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- BMPSX 3-year return is 0.9%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Dow Jones US Basic Materials TR USD), 5.3%.
- BMPSX 10-year return is 5.44%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Dow Jones US Basic Materials TR USD), 7.48%.
- BMPSX 15-year return is 4.05%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Dow Jones US Basic Materials TR USD), 7.58%.
- BMPSX expense ratio is 2.63%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant BMPSX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BMPSX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny