|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Commodities: Energy Crude Oil|
|Family||AdvisorShares||US Commodity Funds|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||--||Front Month Brent Crude Oil|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks the daily changes in percentage terms of net asset value to reflect the daily changes in percentage terms of the spot price of Brent crude oil as measured by the changes in the price of the futures contract on Brent crude oil. Brent Crude Oil is a light crude oil that is ideal for production of gasoline.
BNO performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (77.03% of Total Assets)
BNO prosNone that we could think of.
The following are BNO weaknesses from our perspective:
- BNO net assets are $317.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- BNO 3-year return is -8.18%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Long-Only Commodity TR USD), -3.26%.
- BNO 5-year return is -8.82%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Long-Only Commodity TR USD), -3.77%.
- BNO 10-year return is -8.21%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Long-Only Commodity TR USD), -4.53%.
- BNO expense ratio is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant BNO comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BNO comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- BNO vs USO
- BNO vs DBO
- BNO vs OIL
- BNO vs OILK
- BNO vs USOI
- BNO vs OIIL
- BNO vs OLEM
- BNO vs OLO
- BNO vs USL