|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Family||AdvisorShares||UBS Asset Management|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
BPGLX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (61.75% of Total Assets)
|Us 10yr Note (Cbt)sep21 Xcbt 20210921||N/A||9.28%|
|iShares Broad USD High Yield Corp Bd ETF||USHY||9.05%|
|UBS Emerging Markets Equity Opp P2||EMPTX||8.11%|
|Long Gilt Future Sep21 Ifll 20210928||N/A||6.60%|
|Future on S&P 500 PR Sep21||N/A||6.35%|
|iShares JP Morgan USD Em Mkts Bd ETF||EMB||6.08%|
|Future on MSCI Emerging Market Sep21||N/A||4.97%|
|Euro-Bund Future Sep21 Xeur 20210908||N/A||4.42%|
|Stoxx 600 Bank Sep21 Xeur 20210917||N/A||3.48%|
|Us 5yr Note (Cbt) Sep21 Xcbt 20210930||N/A||3.41%|
The following are BPGLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are BPGLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BPGLX net assets are $61.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- BPGLX 3-year return is 5.02%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.25%.
- BPGLX 5-year return is 6.41%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 10.5%.
- BPGLX 10-year return is 5.95%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 9.28%.
- BPGLX 15-year return is 4.45%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 6.61%.
- BPGLX expense ratio is 1.02%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant BPGLX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following BPGLX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny