|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.80% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
|Logitech International SA||LOGN||3.51%|
|Cemex SAB de CV ADR||CX.MX||3.22%|
|Embraer SA ADR||ERJ.SA||3.06%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
CADNX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (8.41% of Total Assets)
|VIRGINIA ST PUB BLDG AUTH PUB FACS REV 5%||N/A||1.18%|
|PUERTO RICO SALES TAX FING CORP SALES TAX REV 5%||N/A||0.96%|
|VIRGINIA SMALL BUSINESS FING AUTH PRIVATE ACTIVITY REV 5%||N/A||0.87%|
|Columbia Multi-Sector Municipal Inc ETF||MUST||0.83%|
|TEXAS PRIVATE ACTIVITY BD SURFACE TRANSN CORP REV 5%||N/A||0.80%|
|PEFA INC IOWA GAS PROJ REV 5%||N/A||0.77%|
|MARYLAND ST 5%||N/A||0.77%|
|DISTRICT COLUMBIA 5%||N/A||0.76%|
|COLORADO HEALTH FACS AUTH REV 4%||N/A||0.74%|
|MINNESOTA ST 5%||N/A||0.73%|
The following are CADNX strengths from our perspective:
- CADNX 3-year return is 4.4%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 4.07%.
- CADNX 5-year return is 4.57%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 3.97%.
- CADNX 10-year return is 4.86%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Municipal TR USD), 4%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are CADNX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CADNX net assets are $49.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CADNX expense ratio is 0.54%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant CADNX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following CADNX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny